This week, we’re adding a new Support ability (Healing Dart), and reworking one of our less popular abilities (Energy Transfer), another Support oriented ability.
- Reworked Energy Transfer Ability
- New icon.
- No longer costs Energy to cast, instead the caster gains Energy, and gives Energy to nearby allies.
- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds (was 10).
- Ichor cost increased to (300, 500, 700, 900, 1100).
- Energy gain amount increased to (25, 35, 45, 55, 65) was (25, 30, 35, 40, 45)
- Radius of Energy Transfer increased to 10 meters (was 5)
- New VFX particles
- Healing Dart Ability – hit scan, line of sight ability to heal allies
- Lots of new loading screen hints from Allister, our community manager
- Healing Aura Ability – Duration increased to 5 seconds (was 3). Duration increased to 5 seconds (was 3)
- Heal Aura ability Metal cost increased to (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000)
- Increased Hunter weapon damage to 110 (was 80), added 40 Armor Piercing.
- Jungle Boss (Hunter) Baseline health increased to 7000 (was 5000). Scaling increased to 25% per respawn (was 20%).
- Fixed bug where Match Leaderboard didn’t show correct value for Total Enemy Ichor
- Fixed bug where new players would have empty starter loadouts
- Map improvements to District
- Fixed a lot of net code issues related to Hit Flashes in HUD and Weapon VFX
- Fixed bug – weapon smoke trails would not spawn when players shoot at the sky
- Adjusted positions of crafting tables and player spawn beacons in District map to avoid players and Revenant bots spawning on top of the crafting table.
- Updated crosshairs for Sniper rifle, Burst Rifle, Carbine, and Pistol
- Match End Screen leaderboard now shows Ichor and Total Ichor for players and teams